The pallet jack market refers to the material handling equipment industry that is used to move pallets within a warehouse or distribution centre. Pallet jacks, sometimes known as hand pallet trucks, are designed for the short-distance movement of large cargo. They are frequently seen in industrial, retail, and logistical sectors. The demand for effective material handling solutions in the transportation and warehousing industries has driven expansion in the pallet jack industry.
The global COVID-19 epidemic has significantly impeded output and growth in a number of industries due to delays in ordinary business activities and a reduction in raw material availability. The research gives helpful and practical Pallet Jack market data. Fact.MR’s most recent study contains historical market data, industry predictions, and information on the market’s present situation in numerous nations. The study also includes sales and demand statistics for the Pallet Jack Market in various sectors and geographies.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4658
Key Segments of Pallet Jack Market
- Manual Pallet Jacks
- Powered Pallet Jacks
- Below 2.5 Tons
- 2.5 to 5 Tons
- Above 5 Tons
- Food & Beverages
- General Manufacturing
- Aerospace & Defence
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Key Takeaways from Global Pallet Jack Market Study
- The powered pallet jacks segment is expected to account for more than 60% of total pallet jack sales in 2020.
- There will be close competition in end-use segments between the automotive and pharmaceutical sectors for pallet jack sales over the forecast period.
- The below 2.5 tons segment leads the pallet jack market, and will gain 180 BPS in its market share by the end of 2030.
- Europe is foreseen to remain a prominent region, accounting for more than 40% of the global share in the pallet jack market.
Some of the major companies identified in the global electric pallet jack market are:
- Jungheinrich AG
- The Raymond Corporation
- Hyster-Yale Group, Inc.
- METTLER TOLEDO
- Douglas Equipment Company
- Godrej Material Handling
- STILL Materials Handling
- Sroka Incorporated
- Toyota Industries North America, Inc.
- Puma Lift Trucks
Report benefits & key questions answered