In 2021, the global market for 9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester was valued at US$ 207.5 million. The market is expected to develop at a 6.6% CAGR to reach US$ 411.2 million by 2032. The Flavors & Fragrances application of 9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester Market is expected to create the most revenue between 2022 and 2032, with a CAGR of more than 6.9%.
Because of its increasing usage as a lubricant and emulsifier, the 9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester Market is predicted to develop considerably over the forecasted period. It has better oxidation resistance than typical mineral oils, making it ideal for high-temperature industrial applications including hydraulic systems and machine tool components. Furthermore, because of its low melting point, it is perfect for providing stability under adverse weather situations. Furthermore, most resins used in paint protective coatings, plastics, and rubber sectors are compatible with 9 decanoic acid methyl esters. This would assist to increase their demand among various producers throughout the world in the approaching years.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7919
9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester Market Segmentation
- By Application :
- Flavors & Fragrances
- Other Applications
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Some of the recent developments in the 9 decanoic acid methyl ester market are :
- The Verbund subsidiary, run by BASF-YPC Co., Ltd., a 50/50 joint venture between the two companies in Nanjing, China, was expanded in August 2021, according to a statement from BASF and SINOPEC. It entails building a new tert-butyl acrylate factory and increasing the output of numerous downstream chemical plants in order to meet the demands of the expanding Chinese market.
- ABITEC Corporation has acquired Larodan AB, a manufacturer and international marketer of high-purity, research-grade lipids, in July 2020.
Key Companies Covered
- BASF SE
- Elevance Renewable Sciences, Inc
- Matreya LLC
- Chemsky International Co., Ltd
- Adamas Reagent Ltd
- Cayman Chemical
- P&G Chemicals
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
Some of the important questions covered in this study are as follows:
- What are the prominent growth factors that will harness growth for the 9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester Market during the forecast period
- Which end-use industry will garner considerable growth for the 9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester Market?
- Which region will emerge as a champion growth-contributor during the assessment period?
- What are the obstacles surrounding the 9 Decanoic Acid Methyl Ester Market?
Readers of the report are expected to know of the following information: