The artificial saliva market generated $667.9 million in revenue. By 2026, the market is expected to have grown at a CAGR of 13.3%, with a market value of US$ 1.4 billion.The market for synthetic formulations designed to mimic the properties and functions of natural saliva is referred to as the artificial saliva market. These formulations are typically used to treat dry mouth or xerostomia, which can be caused by a number of factors such as medication use, radiation therapy, autoimmune disorders, and ageing.
The global market for artificial saliva is expected to grow significantly in the coming years, owing to rising xerostomia prevalence and an ageing population. Furthermore, market growth is expected to be driven by the development of new formulations and delivery methods.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7297
Key Segments Covered in Artificial Saliva Industry Research
- Artificial Saliva Market by Product :
- Oral Sprays
- Oral Solutions
- Oral Liquids
- Artificial Saliva Market by Age Group :
- Artificial Saliva Market by Distribution Channel :
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Mail Order Pharmacies
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Artificial Saliva Treatment Market by Region :
- North America Artificial Saliva Market
- Europe Artificial Saliva Market
- Asia Pacific Artificial Saliva Market
- Latin America Artificial Saliva Market
- MEA Artificial Saliva Market
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global artificial saliva market to reach US$ 1.4 Bn valuation by 2026.
- Oral sprays expected to reach around US$ 579.2 Mn by 2026-end.
- Oral solutions projected to record 12.6% CAGR from 2021 to 2026
- Market in Europe to record 9.6% CAGR over forecast period (2022-2026).
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7297
Key manufacturers of artificial saliva are concentrating on growing their product portfolios, acquiring up-and-coming competitors, and signing distribution agreements in order to increase their regional presence. Key suppliers are focusing on diversifying their portfolios to survive in this environment because artificial saliva products are in higher demand.
Major players are concentrating on acquiring new companies and launching campaigns to increase awareness of conditions that cause dry mouth. Because consumers are more likely to purchase goods from well-known businesses, major players are focusing on enhancing their brands.
- For those who experience xerostomia and dysphagia, ICPA Health Products (ICPA) introduced Wet Mouth in September 2021 as an alternative to saliva.
Key Companies Profiled
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Cipla Ltd.
- Mission Pharmacal Company
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- ICPA Health Pvt. Ltd.
- Forward Science
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Midatech Pharma PLC
Perrigo Company PLC