The market for high purity quartz sand is expected to be worth US$ 3.4 billion in 2022 and US$ 5.8 billion by 2032, with a 5.6% CAGR between 2022 and 2032. The market is expected to grow at a Y-o-Y rate of more than 5% between 2021 and 2022, with a value of $3.2 billion in 2021. The high purity quartz sand market is defined as the production and sale of high-grade quartz sand with a purity level greater than 99.99% SiO2. Quartz sand with high purity is used in a wide range of applications, including semiconductor manufacturing, photovoltaic cells, specialty glass, and other high-tech applications that require extremely pure materials.
The market for high purity quartz sand has expanded significantly in recent years, owing to rising demand for high-quality materials in a variety of high-tech applications. The market is fiercely competitive, with a plethora of companies offering high purity quartz sand products in both natural and synthetic varieties.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=699
Key Takeaways from Global High Purity Quartz Sand Market Study
- The global high purity quartz sand market is anticipated to create a value opportunity of around US$ 275 Mn during the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
- Growing R&D activities to increasing production efficiency are set to benefit the high purity quartz sand market through 2030.
- East Asia and South Asia & Oceania, together, will account for nearly 50% of the global in terms of value, by 2030.
- 5N grade is the most favourable segment, which is projected to gain more than 3% over the forecast period.
- North America is set to hold one-third of the demand share by 2030 in terms of volume, and account for more than 83 kilo ton of high purity quartz sand demand, to supply the swiftly growing pharmaceutical industry in the region.
- Latin America and the Middle East & Africa markets are set to grow at a moderate pace, together, accounting for a minute demand share.
Some of the major players in the high purity quartz sand market include:
- American Elements
- Australian Silica Quartz Pty Ltd.
- Covia Holdings Corporation
- Creswick Quartz
- High Purity Quartz Sand Pty Ltd
- I-Minerals Inc.
- Jiangsu Pacific Quartz Co. Ltd.
- Mineracao Santa Rosa
- Nordic Mining ASA,
- Russian Quartz LLC
- Sibelc, Sung Rim
- The Quartz Corp.
The aforementioned companies’ major players have stated interest in vertical integration, which would reduce their dependency on suppliers and give them a competitive advantage.
Silica Quartz Australia Pty. Ltd. Ltd. announced in February 2022 that it had signed a Memorandum of Understanding Terms Sheet authorizing the export of up to 45,000 tons of silica sand per month from Marella Road, Bullsbrook in Western Australia. The project builds on the ongoing silica sand sea container shipment.