The global market for Medical Beds: generated revenues totaling US$3.69. Fact.A revised analysis of the market, recently released by MR, a provider of market research and competitive intelligence, predicts a 3.7% CAGR and a market value of about US$ 5.5 billion by 2032. The medical beds market refers to the segment of the healthcare industry that deals with the development, manufacturing, and distribution of beds and mattresses used in hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare settings. These beds are specifically designed to meet the needs of patients with various medical conditions, providing them with a comfortable and safe environment while receiving medical care.
The medical beds market is a rapidly growing segment of the healthcare industry, driven by several factors. One of the primary drivers of this growth is the increasing demand for hospital beds due to the growing aging population and rising incidence of chronic diseases. Additionally, the COVID-19 pandemic has also created a surge in demand for medical beds, particularly intensive care beds.
The market is segmented by type of bed, including manual beds, electric beds, and semi-electric beds. Manual beds are operated manually, whereas electric beds are powered by electricity and can be adjusted using a remote control. Semi-electric beds have both manual and electric features. The demand for electric and semi-electric beds is higher due to their ease of use and comfort for patient
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=310
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global medical beds market is anticipated to rise at CAGR of 3.7% over the forecast period (2022 to 2032).
- Sales revenue from the global market is expected to be approximately US$ 5.5 Bn by 2032-end.
- Market in the APAC region is expected to rise at the fastest CAGR over the next ten years.
- The global market net worth was around US$ 3.69 Billion in 2021.
- Rising geriatric population, technological advancements, and increasing demand from various institutions are some of the major factors propelling the market.
Future scope of Medical Beds Market
One of the key trends that is likely to shape the future of the medical beds market is the increasing adoption of smart beds. These beds are equipped with sensors and monitors that can track patient vital signs, movements, and other data in real-time, providing healthcare providers with valuable insights to improve patient outcomes. The development of more advanced sensors and artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms will further enhance the capabilities of smart beds, making them an indispensable tool in healthcare settings.
Another trend that is likely to impact the medical beds market is the growing emphasis on patient-centered care. As healthcare providers focus more on patient comfort and satisfaction, there will be a greater demand for medical beds that are customizable to meet the unique needs of individual patients. This could include features such as adjustable height, firmness, and positioning, as well as customizable lighting and sound systems.
Home healthcare is also expected to be a major driver of growth in the medical beds market in the coming years. With the aging of the population and rising healthcare costs, more patients are opting for home healthcare, which involves receiving medical care in the comfort of their own homes. As a result, there will be a greater demand for medical beds that are designed for home use, such as lightweight and portable beds that can be easily moved from room to room.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=310
- RegeneratOR Test Bed was formally introduced in June 2021. The goal of developing and launching this bed was to advance the field of regenerative medicine. To give patients the best possible care, this new bed combines numerous technologies, including artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Hillrom, a well-known brand in the medical equipment and device manufacturing sector, declared in March 2020 that it would boost the output of critical care products like hospital beds and ventilators. This announcement was made at a time when coronavirus infections were at their highest level and there was a global shortage of crucial medical supplies.
Major Medical Beds Service Providers
- Stryker Corporation
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc.
- Getinge AB
- Invacare Corporation
- Amico Corporation
- Medline Industries Inc.
- LINET spol. s r.o.
- Stiegelmeyer GmbH & Co. KG
- Span-America Medical Systems Inc.