Worldwide sales of BASE jumping equipment will total US$ 228.9 million in 2022 and are expected to reach US$ 356 million by the end of 2032. Between 2022 and 2032, the global BASE jumping equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5%.
BASE jumping is a high-risk sport, and safety equipment such as BASE jumping parachutes, helmets, and harnesses are critical in ensuring the safety of those participating in this sport.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=430
Key Segments in BASE Jumping Equipment Industry Research
- BASE Jumping Equipment Market by Product Type :
- BASE Jumping Containers or BASE Jumping Harness Systems
- BASE Jumping Canopies
- BASE Jumping Wingsuits
- BASE Jumping Helmets
- Other Product Types
- BASE Jumping Equipment Market by Application :
- Recreational Users
- Professional Users
- BASE Jumping Equipment Market by Region :
- North America
- Latin America
BASE jumping equipment suppliers are focusing on launching new and innovative products to expand their business potential and increase their revenue generation capacity over the years to come.
- In 2020, BMW, a leading car manufacturer, unveiled a one-of-its-kind wingsuit strapped with two motors. Peter Salzmann, an Austrian BASE jumper and wingsuit pilot, flew this wingsuit of the future and gave a real-life demonstration of what possibilities this innovative design opens up for the world.
BASE jumping equipment manufacturers are expected to work on similar advanced and innovative products to reduce the risk of life for BASE jumpers.
Key Companies Profiled
- Apex BASE
- ATAIR Canopies
- Adrenalin BASE
- Bonehead Composites
- Performance Designs
- Aerodyne Research LLC
- Sun Path Products
- Velocity Sports Equipment
- GLH Systems