The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of EVOH Films for Packaging market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of EVOH Films for Packaging
The report offers actionable and valuable market insights of EVOH Films for Packaging. The latest report by Fact.MR provides details on the present scenario of the market across various regions along with the historic data and forecast of the market. The report also includes information on the sales and demand of EVOH Films for Packaging Market across various industries and regions.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1673
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of EVOH Films for Packaging, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of EVOH Films for Packaging Market.
Global EVOH Films for Packaging Market Snapshot
The EVOH films for packaging market is estimated at US$ 5.04 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 8.01 Bn by 2032, at a CAGR of 5.05% from 2022 to 2032. Increasing preference for flexible packaging that is customer friendly, sustainable and prolongs shelf life of products is expected to propel the demand for EVOH film packing during the assessment year.
The EVOH films packaging market accounts for 2% of total packaging market in 2022 and is expected to expand due to rising consumer inclination towards green packaging that ensures ease of use. EVOH films packaging is expected to gain an absolute $ opportunity of US$ 2.97 Bn during the assessment period 2022-2032.
Global EVOH Film for Packaging Market by Category
- By Product Type, Global EVOH Film for Packaging Market is segmented as:
- By Application, Global EVOH Film for Packaging Market is segmented as:
- Bags & Sacks
- Wrapping Films
- Liquid Packaging Solutions
- Others (Sachets, Bag-in-box, Tubes)
- By End-use Industry, Global EVOH Film for Packaging is segmented as:
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Others (Building, Construction and Electronics Industry)
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1673
- Mondi Group
- Smurfit Kappa Group Plc
- Kuraray Co. Ltd
- Amcor Ltd
- Berry Global Inc.
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- Winpak Ltd.
- Schur Flexibles Holding GesmbH
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group
- FLAIR Flexible Packaging Corporation.
- Korozo Packaging
- Nippon Gohsei
- Kaneka Corporation
EVOH film for packaging manufacturers are exploring new and innovative designs focusing on consumer convenience. Key manufacturers are utilizing consumer inclination towards sustainable packaging in way of new product development. For instance,
- March 2021, Ireland-based, Smurfit Kappa has launched an EVOH film as part of its Bag-in-Box solution. This 60-micron film, marketed as E Compact 60, makes less use of plastic as compared to its counterparts. This packaging is said to be sustainable, resistant to gases and offers enhanced customer convenience.