sales of vacuum pumps in the US will total US$ 1.7 billion. By the end of 2032, the market for vacuum pumps in the United States is expected to have grown at a 6.6% CAGR and surpass a value of $3.43 billion. The U.S. vacuum pumps market is a rapidly growing industry that includes the manufacture, distribution, and sales of vacuum pumps and related equipment in the United States. Vacuum pumps are used to create and maintain low-pressure environments within a sealed space or container, and are widely used in a variety of industries such as chemical, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, semiconductor, and energy
The market is segmented by pump type, application, end-use industry, and region. The pump types include positive displacement pumps, momentum transfer pumps, and entrapment pumps. Applications of vacuum pumps include refrigeration and air conditioning, packaging, and drying. The end-use industries include pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, semiconductor, and energy.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7377
Key Takeaways from U.S. Vacuum Pumps Market Study
- The U.S. vacuum pump market is estimated to reach a valuation of US$ 3.43 billion by the end of 2032.
- The market witnessed 4.7% CAGR during the years 2017-2021.
- Under the lubrication segment, the wet vacuum pumps segment leads the market with 76.9% market share.
- Under pump type, positive displacement vacuum pumps dominate the market with 23.9% share.
- West U.S. dominates the market with 28.1% share and is projected to rise at 7.1% CAGR over the decade.
- West U.S. and South-East U.S. together hold 51.3% share in the United States market.
U.S. Vacuum Pump Industry Research Categorization
- By Pump Type :
- Positive Displacement Vacuum Pumps
- Liquid Ring Vacuum Pumps
- Rotary Screw Pumps
- Rotary Root Pumps
- Dry Vacuum Pumps
- Dry Screw Vacuum Pumps
- Dry Scroll Vacuum Pumps
- Dry Diaphragm Pumps
- Dry Clan & Hook Pumps
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Momentum Transfer
- Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
- Turbo Molecular Vacuum Pumps
- Regenerative Vacuum Pump
- By Mechanism :
- Gas Transfer Vacuum Pumps
- Gas Displacement Vacuum Pumps
- Kinetic Vacuum Pumps
- Gas Binding Vacuum Pumps
- By Pressure :
- Rough Vacuum Pumps (from 10.3 mbar-1 mbar)
- Medium Vacuum Pumps (1 mbar – 10-3 mbar)
- High Vacuum Pumps (10-3 mbar to 10-7 mbar)
- Ultra-high Vacuum Pumps (10-7 mbar to 10-12 mbar)
- Extreme High Vacuum Pumps (less than 10-12 mbar)
- By Lubrication :
- By Flow :
- Up to 85 ACFM
- Up to 150 ACFM
- Up to 550 ACFM
- Up to 1,500 ACFM
- Up to 4,500 ACFM
- Up to 4,500 ACFM
- Up to 8,500 ACFM
- Up to 15,000 ACFM
- Up to 17,000 ACFM
- By Application :
- Engine Testing
- Evaporation & Distillation
- Material Handling
- By End-use Vertical :
- Aerospace & Defence
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Electronics & Semiconductors
- Food & Beverages
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Mining & Construction
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- By Region :
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7377
Development of Market
Innovation and technology have become crucial in the U.S. vacuum pump market with almost every company offering such products or services in this competitive space.
Prominent manufacturers of vacuum pumps are undertaking innovation in the form of recording and saving data, speed modulations, and different modes of operation based on input and output. These innovative pumps are finding enhanced application in chemical processing, packaging, oil & gas, mining, print presses, and medical industries.
Key players in the U.S. Vacuum Pumps Market
- Becker Pumps Corporation
- Gardner Denver
- KNF Neuberger, Inc.
- Tuthill Corporation
- Vooner Flogard Corporation
- Wintek Corporation
- CVC Cascade Vacuum Consulting
- Lyco Wausau, Inc.
- A&J Vacuum Services, Inc.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7377
Some key factors that influence the U.S. vacuum pumps market include:
- Technological advancements: The development of new and improved vacuum pump technologies, such as dry pumps and turbomolecular pumps, has driven growth in the market by improving pump performance and efficiency.
- Regulatory requirements: The U.S. vacuum pumps market is subject to various regulatory requirements related to environmental and safety standards, which can impact product design, manufacturing, and sales.
- Demand for efficient and energy-saving pumps: As energy costs rise and environmental concerns become more pressing, there is a growing demand for vacuum pumps that are more efficient and energy-saving.
- Increasing demand from end-use industries: The demand for vacuum pumps is heavily influenced by the growth and development of various end-use industries, such as semiconductor manufacturing, where vacuum pumps are used extensively
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583