Perfluorocarbons (PFCs) are a group of synthetic chemicals that contain carbon and fluorine atoms. They are primarily used in industrial applications such as refrigerants, foams, and electronic components, as well as medical applications such as blood substitutes and imaging agents. The global PFCs market is expected to grow in the coming years, driven by factors such as increasing demand for electronic products, growing use of PFCs in medical applications, and advancements in manufacturing technologies.
North America is currently the largest market for PFCs, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. Key players in the market include Solvay SA, 3M, AGC Inc., Honeywell International Inc., and Daikin Industries Ltd. PFCs have been the subject of environmental and health concerns, as they are persistent in the environment and can accumulate in living organisms. In response to these concerns, many countries have restricted or banned the use of certain PFCs, leading to a shift towards alternative materials.
Overall, the PFCs market is expected to continue to evolve as manufacturers and end-users seek more sustainable and environmentally friendly materials for industrial and medical applications. This may include the development of alternative materials, as well as the implementation of new regulations and standards for PFC use and disposal.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5764
Key segments covered
- Perfluorocarbons for semiconductor cleaning
- Tracers and markers of perfluorocarbons
- Perfluorocarbons for Cosmetics
- Perfluorocarbons for electrical processing
- Perfluorocarbons for medical use
Key Competitors Covered in the Perfluorocarbons Market:
Major producers of perfluorocarbons include Solvay, AGC Inc., The Chemours Company, 3M, Fujian Yongjing Technology Co., Ltd., Pelchem SOC Ltd, BVI, Changshu 3F Zhonghao New Chemical Materials Co., Ltd., F2 Chemicals Ltd and FluoroMed Specialty Chemicals, among others.
- In October 2021, the National Hockey League® (NHL) and The Chemours Company announced the renewal of their multi-year partnership to continue providing education, technical support, innovation and sustainable solutions with Opteon™ coolants to support NHL efforts to ensure all levels of hockey thrive for future generations.
- In December 2019, BVI acquired France-based perfluorocarbon specialist Arcadophtha SARL for vitreoretinal surgery. Through this acquisition, the company has experienced broad adoption of its Vitreq line of vitreoretinal surgical products.
Benefits of the report and answers to key questions:
- Perfluorocarbons Company & Brand Share Analysis – The report offers brand share analysis of the Perfluorocarbons market to offer deeper competitive analysis. This is intended to assist companies in proactive long-term planning.
- Perfluorocarbons Historical Volume Analysis : The factors that influenced sales in the past are analyzed in detail. The report also offers a comparative analysis between the growth trajectory shown in 2016-2020 and 2021-2031.
- Perfluorocarbons Category and Segment Level Analysis – To offer a comprehensive analysis, the market identifies key segments and highlights the key drivers enabling growth in these categories.
- Perfluorocarbon consumption based on demographics: Demographic analysis aims to provide recommendations to companies to help them create growth strategies around dynamic consumption patterns.
- Perfluorocarbons Production trend analysis: The production trend analysis is the highlight of the study. It offers vital data on the strategies adopted by the market players to align their production strategies as per the prevailing market trends.
- Post-COVID consumer spending on perfluorocarbons: Survey offers a chapter dedicated to analyzing consumer behavior post-COVID. Changes in their spending pattern are carefully analyzed to offer insights into the potential impact on perfluorocarbon sales.
Key points covered in the Perfluorocarbon Industry Survey
- Market estimates and forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key factors and restraints shaping the growth of the market
- Segmental, national and regional analysis
- Competition mapping and benchmarking
- Analysis of brand share and market share
- Main product innovations and regulatory climate
- Evaluation by product grade / purity / formulation standard
- Valuation of import price, wholesale price, contract price, manufacturer / distributor price
- Certifications and compliance requirements
- Impact of COVID-19 on the perfluorocarbon industry and how to navigate it
- Recommendation on the main winning strategies