According to a recent industry analysis by Fact.MR, a provider of market research and competitive intelligence, the global market for parcel sortation systems is anticipated to reach US$ 2.7 billion by 2032, growing at a 6.7% CAGR from 2022 to 2032. A network of conveyor belts used in a parcel sortation system sorts packages in accordance with their final destination. It typically consists of a few output stations, a few distribution lines (which send packages to carriers), a few sorting and routing modules, and one or more input stations.
Many different industries, including the food and beverage, automotive, electronics, logistics, retail, and pharmaceutical sectors, among others, heavily rely on parcel sortation systems. Due to an increase in labor costs, businesses are spending more money. In order to reduce labor costs while maintaining high accuracy in the process, businesses are using automated solutions. The demand for parcel sortation systems is anticipated to increase due to the expanding need for automated systems across a variety of industries.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7945
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global parcel sortation systems market is valued at US$ 1.4 billion in 2022.
- The market is anticipated to garner US$ 2.7 billion revenue by 2032.
- Worldwide demand for parcel sortation systems is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period.
- The European market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2022 to 2032.
- The United States market reached a value of US$ 322.1 million in 2022
Key Companies Profiled
- Alstef Automation S.A
- Autotech Private Limited
- Bastian Solutions, LLC
- Beumer Group
- Murata Machinery, Ltd
- Honeywell International Inc
- Böwe Systec GmbH
- Daifuku Co. Ltd
- Siemens Logistics GmbH
- Falcon Fives
- GBI Intralogistics, Inc
- Interroll Group
- Intralox, L.L.C
- Invata Intralogisitcs
- Okura Yusoki Co. Ltd
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7945
Europe is projected to lead the global parcel sortation systems market during the study period. The United Kingdom and Germany are expected to make substantial contributions to the European market.
Market players in Europe are heavily focused on smart technologies, such as robot-based and AI-based parcel sorting systems.
For example, in September 2021, LiBiao Robot introduced a new mobile robot-based parcel sortation system called “Mini Yellow.” This was created primarily for European economies such as the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, and France.
Key Questions Covered in the Parcel Sortation Systems Market
The Parcel Sortation Systems market research report covers various key questions related to the global parcel sortation systems industry, including but not limited to:
- What is the size of the overall parcel sortation system market?
- What are major drivers and trends impacting growth in this sector?
- Who are major players dominating the market share?
- Which technology advancements should companies invest in for maximum return on investment (ROI)?
- How can new entrants differentiate their offerings from those of established firms?
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7945
Regional Analysis For Parcel Sortation Systems Market
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and the rest of APAC; the rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa)
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583