Detailed industry analysis has revealed that the global powder dietary supplements market is currently valued at US$ 35.9 billion and is predicted to exhibit expansion at a CAGR of 7.7% over the next ten years. This revised Fact.MR research projects the market to reach a valuation of US$ 75.2 billion by 2032-end.
According to Fact.MR, sales of powder dietary supplements are expected to reach US$ 36 billion by the conclusion of the assessment period, with demand expected to expand at a high value CAGR of 8.3% from 2017 to 2022. According to the survey, increased safety regulations and procedures are anticipated to instil confidence in customers, encouraging the growth of powder dietary supplement sales and the overall market.
Fact.MR delivers the nitty-gritty of the global Powder Dietary Supplements market in a recent business intelligence analysis, using 2012-2016 as the historic year and 2017-2022 as the timeframe. The business analysis focuses on the market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends. Furthermore, all of the market shares as well as the segments are expressed in terms of value and volume.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=48
Key Companies Profiled
- Amway Corp.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Nature’s Sunshine Products Inc.
- Nu Skin Enterprises Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Glanbia Plc.
- Abbott Nutrition
- Bayer AG
- Herbalife International of America Inc.
Top powder nutritional supplement firms are working on extending their product portfolios with new launches that will help them scale their income generation capability.
In September 2022, Vibrant Nutraceuticals, a member of GHT Companies’ family of businesses focusing on offering high-quality nutritional supplements at a competitive price, announced the release of the Flex Fit Pro Performance Bundle. Silica Plus, Joint Muscle Plus, and Flex Fit Pro whey isolate protein powder are included in the new bundle. These items are created entirely of natural ingredients and are non-GMO and gluten-free.
The Powder Dietary Supplements market study answers the following questions:
- Why are vendors abandoning traditional techniques of producing Powder Dietary Supplements?
- How do you see the worldwide Powder Dietary Supplements market evolving over the next five years?
- Which end use industry is likely to outperform the others by the end of 2022?
- What novel items are the global Powder Dietary Supplements market participants launching?
- Which regions are experiencing the most market growth?
Crucial insights in the Powder Dietary Supplements market research:
- Underlying macroeconomic and microeconomic factors influencing the Powder Dietary Supplements market’s growth.
- Basic Powder Dietary Supplements market overview, including market definition, categorization, and applications.
- Examine each Powder Dietary Supplements market participant based on mergers and acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Powder Dietary Supplements are becoming more popular in a variety of businesses.
- Powder Dietary Supplements market stakeholders might profit from important regions and nations.