The global vehicle anti-theft system market is currently worth US$ 11.5 billion and is expected to reach US$ 16.2 billion by the end of 2027. Vehicle anti-theft system sales are expected to grow fast at a CAGR of 7.1% through 2027.
According to Fact MR’s latest industry analysis, sales of Vehicle Anti-theft System will grow at a rapid CAGR through 2031, as global automobile sales progressively recover. The report’s goal is to provide insights on untapped development prospects and challenges. It also provides tips to assist organisations in preparing for unforeseen issues.
As a result, the market intelligence study incorporates demographics analysis so that market participants can plan their product and marketing strategy. It provides sales forecasts for over 20 nations. It determines the most profitable segments to aid businesses in developing winning strategies for the future.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=39
Key Companies Profiled
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Aptiv plc
- Denso Corporation
- ALPHA Corporation
- Stoneridge Inc.
- Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co. KG
- Valeo S.A.
- Atech Automotive (Wuhu) Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Tokai Rika Co. Ltd.
- Marquardt GmbH
- I Car Srl
- Directed Inc.
- ALPS ALPINE CO. LTD
Companies in the vehicle anti-theft system market are expected to focus on the implementation of market-growth strategies such as mergers, collaborations, and partnerships.
- In January 2022, Ford, a leading automotive manufacturer, and ADT, a home and business security solutions provider, announced the launch of a new joint venture to enhance vehicle security and address shortcomings of the same. The venture titled Canopy had plans to launch an accessory that can be mounted on vehicles to monitor the surroundings and alert vehicle owners.
10 Projections for the Global Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market
- Immobilizer anti-theft systems are predicted to be the most popular items and generate the most income by the end of 2022.
- Central locking system sales are predicted to grow the fastest, becoming the second most profitable product in the global market for car anti-theft systems by the end of 2022.
- Sales of steering locks and biometric capture devices are expected to grow at similar rates in the worldwide vehicle anti-theft system market through 2022. Steering lock revenues are projected to stay higher than biometric capture device revenues.
- Vehicle anti-theft systems will be most widely used in passenger vehicles, with a high single-digit CAGR over the projected period. According to vehicle type, revenues from vehicle anti-theft systems offered in passenger cars will account for roughly 3/4th of the market.
- The global market for vehicle anti-theft systems is expected to be dominated by face-detection technology.
Automotive biometric technology sales are predicted to grow at the fastest rate through 2022.
- During the projected period, real-time location will remain the second most popular technology for car anti-theft systems.
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is predicted to be the most attractive market for automotive anti-theft systems in terms of revenue.
- Sales of vehicle anti-theft systems are expected to grow at the fastest rate in North America through 2022. During the foreseeable period, however, the European market will continue to be more profitable than the North American market.
More Valuable Insights on Vehicle Anti-theft System Market
Fact.MR study provides an unbiased Market Analysis of Vehicle Anti-theft System, Sales and Demand of Vehicle Anti-theft System, and Forecast Statistics through 2019. The report provides growth estimates based on a variety of criteria.