All end-use industries have seen tremendous expansion in wireless technology. Due to the tremendous potential for revenue generation presented by the automotive industry, manufacturers of wireless chargers have shifted their attention there. Due to the always-expanding automobile industry, manufacturing businesses will continue to see an increase in sales of automotive wireless chargers. Due to d...
As per a new report published by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global body worn insect repellent market is anticipated to exceed a valuation of US$ 430 Mn by 2021, and expand at an impressive CAGR of close to 8% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
The market has been growing at a higher pace registering annual growth of 7.1% during 2016 – 2020. Fact.MR anticipates significant potential in the market, owing to factors such as increasing vector-borne diseases in both, developing and developed countries. Moreover, growing demand for low-cost, organic ingredient-based body worn insect repellents will act as a primer to the growth of the body worn insect repellent business.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6443
Market Segments Covered in Body Worn Insect Repellent Industry Analysis
- By Product
- Head Nets
- Oils & Creams
- Plant-basedBody Worn Insect Repellents
- Synthetic Body Worn Insect Repellents
- Stickers & Patches
- By Distribution Channel
- Online Sales of Body Worn Insect Repellents
- Offline Sales of Body Worn Insect Repellents
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6443
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In 2020, the body worn insect repellent market was valued at US$ 400 Mn, and is anticipated to provide more than US$ 100 Mn opportunity over 2021-2031.
- Online distribution channel is anticipated to dominate demand growth over the next ten years.
- Oil and cream segment is expected to dominate the demand pie among other products in the market.
- North America is anticipated to hold the market crown over the long-run forecast period.
Key Companies Profiled
- C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Godrej Group
- Insect Shield, LLC
- Reckitt Benckiser Holdings, Inc.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Tender Corporation
For in-depth competitive analysis, Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6443
Crucial insights in the Body Worn Insect Repellent Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Body Worn Insect Repellent Market Basic overview of the Body Worn Insect Repellent Market including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Body Worn Insect Repellent Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of Body Worn Insect Repellent Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Metal Packaging Coatings Market stakeholders.