Expansion of industries with increasing production around the world is resulting in the growth of industrial motor. Moreover, increasing cost of electricity is leading towards the rising demand for energy efficient and cost-effective industrial motor. Hence, manufacturers are focusing on developing industrial motor with a new design and lightweight to make it easy to use across various industries. Increasing awareness regarding the depletion of water resources and growing need for water recycling is also contributing towards the growth of industrial motor market. Manufacturers are also moving towards integrating smart sensors in the industrial motor to reduce downtime and extend the lifetime along with the low energy consumption. Manufacturers are also focusing on the control system for industrial motor that helps in reducing the energy consumption.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=355
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Industrial Motor market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Industrial Motor
Increasing number of industries across the globe use industrial motor in order to run their manufacturing units. Hence, manufacturers of industrial motor are introducing energy efficient motors with better design offering efficiency.
New technologies are also being integrated in industrial motor to make it work more smartly. This Fact.MR report discusses key prospects for growth of global industrial motor market during the forecast period, 2017-2026, offering pragmatic insights to lead market players towards devising & implementing informed strategies.
This newly published and insightful report sheds light on Market Insights of Industrial Motor, key dynamics, their impact on the overall value chain from suppliers to end-users and Growth of Industrial Motor Market.
The report begins with a concise summary of the global industrial motors market. This executive summary sets the tone for the rest of the report, giving users the scope of the report. The executive summary includes important facts and statistics on the global industrial motors market.
Request more information about Report Methodology – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=355
Global Industrial Motor Market Segments
By Efficiency :
- DC and others
By Application :
- Pumps & Fans
- Other Applications
By Motor Type :
- DC Brushed motor
- DC Brushless motor
- Stepper motor
- Traction Motor
By End Use Vertical :
- Commercial HVAC
- F&B Manufacturing
- Other Sectors
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
6 Forecast Highlights on Global Industrial Motor Market
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to be the largest region in the global industrial motor market during the forecast period 2017-2026. Owing to the rapid infrastructure development and industrialization in the countries such as India and China, APEJ is anticipated to witness the growth.
- North America and Europe are also expected to witness the growth in the global industrial motor market. New oil reserves in North America is driving the demand for industrial motor in oil and gas industry. Also, stringent government regulation in the region for saving energy and electricity is driving the demand for energy-efficient industrial motor.
- IE2 industrial motor is expected to witness the highest growth in the global industrial motor market. By the end of 2026, IE2 is estimated to surpass US$ 4,800 million revenue.
- Pumps and Fans are expected to account for nearly half of the revenue share by the end of 2017. Pumps and fans are estimated to surpass US$ 7,600 million revenue by the end of 2026.
- Among various motors, DC Brushless is expected to be the largest type of industrial motor. Between 2017 and 2026, DC Brushless motor is estimated to surpass US$ 1,900 million incremental opportunity.
- Commercial HVAC is expected to emerge as the biggest end user in the global industrial motor market. Commercial HVAC is anticipated to surpass US$ 4,400 million revenue towards the end of 2026.
The report also offers detailed analysis of the leading market players in the global market for industrial motor. These players are expected to remain active through 2026. These include companies such as ABB Limited, Siemens Aktiengesellschaft, WEG SA, TECO Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd., Toshiba Corporation, Hyosung Corporation, Nidec Corporation, Regal Beloit Corporation, CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited, and Shandong Huali Electric Motor Group Co. Ltd.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/355
Key Question answered in the survey of Industrial Motor market report:
- Sales and Demand of Industrial Motor
- Growth of Industrial Motor Market
- Market Analysis of Industrial Motor
- Market Insights of Industrial Motor
- Key Drivers Impacting the Industrial Motor market
- Which are the Key drivers impacted by Industrial Motor market
- Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Market Survey of Industrial Motor