The global market for sponge detection systems was valued at USD 107 million in 2020, according to a recent analysis by Fact.MR, a supplier of market research and competitive information, and is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2021 to 2031.
The World Health Organization views the retention of surgical sponges in a patient’s body as a major medical mistake (WHO). Due to its significant consequences, retained surgical sponge is the most risky of all. Due to its tiny size, the sponge is simple to hold back, but once it has been completely saturated with blood, it is challenging to remove from the surrounding tissue.
For more insight into the market, request a sample of this report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2566
Although sponge detection devices can lower the occurrence rate, there are currently no proven techniques to totally decrease the danger of retained sponges. The growing requirement for control and preventative measures during surgery is the primary driver of the rising need for sponge detection systems. The market is expanding due to factors such as an increase in emergency surgery cases, a lack of knowledge among surgeons, and attractive reimbursement policies.
Important insights from the market study
- By 2031, radio frequency detection systems are anticipated to hold more than 41% of the market’s revenue share and grow at a 4.5% CAGR (2021-2031).
- Abdominal operations frequently employ sponge detection systems, which will have the biggest increase in market share of any application with a predicted market share of 24.7% by the end of 2031.
- Hospitals are predicted to hold more than 46% of the market among all end users as awareness of the need to limit the quantity of surgical sponges kept after operations has grown.
- Due to the increased acceptance of new technologies, North America held a sizable share of the worldwide sponge detection systems market in 2020, and a similar trend is anticipated to persist over the forecast period.
- Manufacturers are actively involved in portfolio expansion and are collaborating with various companies to gain greater market share.
Segments Covered in Sponge Detection System Market Insights
- Computer-assisted Sponge Count Devices
- Radiofrequency Sponge Detection Systems
- Radiofrequency Identification Sponge Detection Systems
- Hand-held Sponge Detection Systems
- Bench Top Sponge Detection Systems
- Sponge Detecting Systems
- Body Scanners
- Room Scanners
- Sponge Detection Systems for Abdominal Surgeries
- Sponge Detection Systems for General Surgeries
- Sponge Detection Systems for Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Sponge Detection Systems for Cardiac Surgeries
- Sponge Detection Systems for Gynaecology and Obstetrics Surgeries
- Sponge Detection Systems for Orthopedic & Arthroscopy
- Sponge Detection Systems for Neurology
- Sponge Detection Systems for Hospitals
- Sponge Detection Systems for Clinics
- Sponge Detection Systems for Ambulatory Surgical Centers
The report includes the following Sponge Detection Systems market insights and assessments, which will be useful for all participants in the intradermal injections market:
• The most recent industry study of the avocado oil market, including critical evaluations of Market Drivers, Trends, and Influencing Factors; data on newly enacted laws and their impact on important sectors and the need for intradermal injections; • Examining the main market trends for sponge detection systems and shifting customer preferences in significant industry sectors.
Following intradermal injections, several items’ demand and consumption have changed. There are significant trends supporting funding by influential investors in many nations. New investment opportunities exist in a variety of technological fields and goods or services.
• Detailed information and a competitive study of the major intradermal injections players
• As consumer confidence and the economy continue to improve, sales of sponge detection systems in the US will increase.
• The prediction for intradermal injection demand in Europe is constant.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583