The demand for shelf liners is rising, which is causing the market for them to expand. These end-use industries include the hotel, restaurant, and catering industries as well as the residential and commercial sectors, corporate offices, labs, educational institutions, and a number of other end-use industries.
Shelf liners are made to stay on a shelf or drawer’s surface and provide protection against stains, moisture, and scratches. High potential opportunities for the expansion of the shelf liner market size are being provided by the rapidly growing desire for shelf liners for usage in the residential sector throughout the course of the projected period.
However, the market’s recent expansion has been constrained by worries about the COVID-19 epidemic. According to a recent analysis by Fact.MR, the worldwide shelf liner market would provide an absolute dollar potential of US$ 215 Mn over the forecast year.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2725
Key Takeaways from Shelf Liner Market Study
- In 2020, it is anticipated that the meshed sector would expand 2X faster than the smooth section. On the other hand, in 2020, the smooth sector will hold a 2/5 share of the market.
- Over the course of the projection period, plastic is expected to acquire 104 BPS in significance as a material.]
- Residential is likely to make up 30% of all sales in 2020 in the shelf liner market by end use and is expected to generate an absolute $ potential of more than US$ 65 Mn from 2020 to 2030.
- East Asia’s shelf liner market is anticipated to expand at a rate of value CAGR of about 8%, while North America is anticipated to be valued 1.7 times more than Europe and will likely make up the majority of demand in the global shelf liner market by the end of the forecast year.
“With the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, demand for cleaning materials and accessories has increased across the globe. Thus, growing awareness regarding cleanliness and hygiene will increase the sales of shelf liners over the forecast period,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Key Segments of Shelf Liner Market
- Hotels, Restaurants, and Catering (HoReCa)
- Corporate Offices
- Educational Institutions
- Direct Procurement
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Utensil Stores
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Key Players Focusing on Stimulating Growth
The study identifies some of the leading market participants for shelf liners, such as Shurtape Technologies LLC, Konrad Hornschuch AG, Kittrich Corporation, Seville Classics Inc., Pro-Mart Industries Inc., Warp Bros., Macbeth Collection, Youcopia Products Inc., Drymate (RPM Inc.), and Hills Point Industries LLC.
Find More Valuable Insights on Shelf Liner Market
With its latest offering, Fact.MR presents an objective research of the worldwide shelf liner market, including historical demand data (from 2015 to 2019) and projections for the years 2020 to 2030. The study provides insightful information on the shelf liner market in terms of type (meshed and smooth), material (plastic, rubber, paper, fabric, and aluminium), adhesion (self-adhesive and non-adhesive), end use (hotels, restaurants and catering (HoReCa), residential, corporate offices, laboratories, education institutions, and others), and sales channels (direct procurement, supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, convenience stores, utensil stores, and others), among
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Analysis of the Shelf Liner Market by Category and Segment: The elements driving sales growth across various categories are thoroughly examined by MR. It emphasises important growth factors and offers helpful data for locating local and regional sales opportunities.
- Analysis of historical volume sales for shelf liners: The paper compares historical sales for the Shelf Liner Market with anticipated sales growth between 2021 and 2031.
- Trend study for the manufacturing of shelf linersThe research provides a thorough analysis of market production trends for shelf liners. It thoroughly evaluates the effects of shifting healthcare requirements for important worldwide groups.
- Demographics of Shelf Liner Market Consumption: This analysis looks at how consumer habits may impact the market’s demand projections during the assessment period. A detailed analysis is done on the impact of their passion for digital developments on the shelf liner market.
- The COVID-19 epidemic has significantly impacted the healthcare business. It evaluates how current trends will effect how much money is spent on healthcare, which will have an impact on how the Shelf Liner Market expands.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583