Over the next 10 years, the global market for 3D through-silicon-via (TSV) devices is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 20%, according to Fact.MR, a supplier of market research and competitive intelligence. As a highly sophisticated semiconductor packaging approach that significantly enhances chip performance and functionality, 3D through-silicon-via technology is quickly gaining popularity. Semiconductor manufacturers are employing TSV techniques for chip stacking more and more to reduce package space requirements, especially for next-generation devices, and to satisfy edge computing application need for faster response times and diverse architectures.
3D through-silicon-via technology has advanced quickly within the global semiconductor industry, driven by growing demand from international electronics manufacturers for cutting-edge, high-performance chip architectures and designs in advanced packaging with superior performance, power consumption, and form factor features. Industries are embracing 3D TSV devices for production processes because to factors like the spread of cloud-based apps, a strong information and communication technology perspective, and continued advancements in DRAM and intelligent lighting.
With prospects in the consumer electronics, information and communication technology, automotive, military, aerospace, and defence industries, the market for 3D through-silicon-via devices has a bright future.
For critical insights on this market, request for More Info – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6959
Key Segments in 3D TSV Devices Industry Research
- 3D TSV Memory
- 3D TSV Advanced LED Packaging
- 3D TSV CMOS Image Sensors
- 3D TSV Imaging and Opto-Electronics
- 3D TSV MEMS
- 3D TSV Devices Via First Process Realization
- 3D TSV Devices Via Middle Process Realization
- 3D TSV Devices Via Last Process Realization
- Use of 3D TSV Devices in Consumer Electronics
- Use of 3D TSV Devices in Mobile Devices
- Use of 3D TSV Devices in Processors in Computers and Laptops
- Use of 3D TSV Devices in Automotive Sector
- Use of 3D TSV Devices in Automotive Sensors
- Use of 3D TSV Devices in Automotive Body Electronics
- Use of 3D TSV Devices in IT and Telecom
- Use of 3D TSV Devices in Communications
- Use of 3D TSV Devices in Information Technology & Networking
- Use of 3D TSV Devices in Healthcare Sector
- Use of 3D TSV Devices in Military, Aerospace & Defense Sector
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The market for 3D through-silicon-via devices will reach US$ 15 billion by 2031.
- By 2031, 3D TSV memory sales are anticipated to exceed $5 billion.
- Above the next ten years, CMOS image sensors are expected to see CAGRs of over 18%.
- Market share in the Asia Pacific region exceeds 50%.
- By 2031, the Japanese market is anticipated to be worth $3 billion.
- Market growth in South Korea is anticipated to be 16% between 2021 and 2031.
The growth of their commercial operations in developing regions is a key emphasis for numerous well-known manufacturers in the market for 3D TSV devices.
- In April 2019, TSMC introduced ANSYS (ANSS) solutions for sophisticated 3D chip stacking technology for its innovative system-on-integrated chips (TSMC-SoIC) in order to enable customers with greater performance and power efficiency for highly complex and demanding cloud and data center applications.
More Valuable Insights Available
In its latest offering, Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the market for 3D through-silicon-via devices, including historical demand data (from 2016 to 2020) and projected figures for the years 2021 to 2031.
In seven major regions of the world, the study provides key market insights based on product (memory, advanced LED packaging, CMOS image sensors, imaging and opto-electronics, and MEMs), process realisation (via first, via middle, and via last), and application (consumer electronics, automotive sector, IT and telecom, healthcare sector, and military, aerospace & defence sector) (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and the Middle East & Africa).