As per a new report published by Fact.MR – a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global body worn insect repellent market is anticipated to exceed a valuation of US$ 430 Mn by 2021, and expand at an impressive CAGR of close to 8% over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
The market has been growing at a higher pace registering annual growth of 7.1% during 2016 – 2020. Fact.MR anticipates significant potential in the market, owing to factors such as increasing vector-borne diseases in both, developing and developed countries. Moreover, growing demand for low-cost, organic ingredient-based body worn insect repellents will act as a primer to the growth of the body worn insect repellent business.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6443
Market Segments Covered in Body Worn Insect Repellent Industry Analysis
- By Product
- Head Nets
- Oils & Creams
- Plant-basedBody Worn Insect Repellents
- Synthetic Body Worn Insect Repellents
- Stickers & Patches
- By Distribution Channel
- Online Sales of Body Worn Insect Repellents
- Offline Sales of Body Worn Insect Repellents
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6443
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In 2020, the body worn insect repellent market was valued at US$ 400 Mn, and is anticipated to provide more than US$ 100 Mn opportunity over 2021-2031.
- Online distribution channel is anticipated to dominate demand growth over the next ten years.
- Oil and cream segment is expected to dominate the demand pie among other products in the market.
- North America is anticipated to hold the market crown over the long-run forecast period.
Key Companies Profiled
- C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Godrej Group
- Insect Shield, LLC
- Reckitt Benckiser Holdings, Inc.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc.
- Tender Corporation
For in-depth competitive analysis, Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/6443
Crucial insights in the Body Worn Insect Repellent Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Body Worn Insect Repellent Market Basic overview of the Body Worn Insect Repellent Market including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Body Worn Insect Repellent Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of Body Worn Insect Repellent Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Metal Packaging Coatings Market stakeholders.