As per industry analysis on bone grafts and substitutes by Fact.MR, a market research and competitive intelligence provider, the global market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period of 2021-2028, reaching US$ 4.44 Bn. Bone grafting is a surgical operation that uses bone grafts or substitutes to reconstruct a misplaced bone in order to treat bone fractures that pose a serious health risk to the patient. Compound fractures are treated with bone grafting, which is commonly employed in spinal fusion procedures.
Bone grafts can be used to treat spinal fractures, anchor a repaired spinal deformity, and prevent mobility between two or more vertebral bodies. The bone graft does not immediately fuse or mend the spine, but it does provide a scaffold or foundation for the patient’s body to create new bone. Bone graft and substitute manufacturers are focused on innovative techniques such as fast prototyping and 3D printing, which are also assisting in the manufacturing of free-form biomaterial scaffolds for tissue regeneration.
Growing prevalence of musculoskeletal disorders, advancements in biocompatible synthetic bone grafts, and increase in demand for dental bone grafts are all driving the global bone grafts and substitutes market forward.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7229
Key Segments Covered in Bone Grafts and Substitutes Industry Research
- By Product:
- Demineralized Bone Matrix (DBM)
- Synthetic Bone Grafts
- By Material:
- Ceramic-based Bone Grafts and Substitutes
- Calcium Phosphate
- Calcium Sulfate
- Polymer-based Bone Grafts and Substitutes
- Growth Factor-based Bone Grafts and Substitutes
- Cell-based Bone Grafts and Substitutes
- By End User:
- Orthopedic Clinics
- By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7229
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Global bone grafts and substitutes market to reach a valuation of US$ 4.44 Bn by 2028.
- Market in North America holds a high share of 53.1%.
- Demand for allografts are expected to increase at a significant CAGR over the coming years.
“Rising initiatives to improve the bioactivity of bone graft substitutes, growing adoption of minimally-invasive procedures, and increasing knowledge among patients about biologic bone regeneration benefits are aspects driving market expansion,” says a Fact.MR analyst
The market is characterized by fierce competition and is dominated by a few important players. To increase revenue, key businesses are focusing on executing creative tactics such as mergers & acquisitions, market penetration, collaborations, and distribution agreements.
Key players in the market are concentrating on diversifying their product portfolios and utilizing materials with higher quality, characteristics, and functionalities.
- In February 2021, NuVasive bought Simplify Medical to expand its cervical portfolio and expand growth prospects.
- In 2019, McGill University produced a biocompatible and hardened multilayered bone grafts for the repair of major bone lesions.
- In 2019, Bioventus launched OSTEOMATRIX+, a next-generation biphasic bone transplant for use in orthopedic and spine applications.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Buy Now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/7229
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global bone grafts and substitutes market, presenting historical demand data (2017-2020) and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2028.
The study divulges essential insights on the market on the basis of product (allografts, synthetic bone grafts, and others), by material (ceramic-based, polymer-based, growth factor-based, cell-based, and others) by end user (hospitals, orthopedic clinics, and others), across five major regions (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA).