Key Segments Covered
- Plant-based Oleic Acid
- Animal- based Oleic Acid
- Food Grade Oleic Acid
- Pharmaceutical Grade Oleic Acid
- Technical Grade Oleic Acid
- End Use
- Oleic Acid for Food & Beverages
- Oleic Acid for Textiles & Leather
- Oleic Acid for Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Oleic Acid for Pharmaceuticals
- Oleic Acid for Chemical Intermediates
- Oleic Acid for Automotive
- Oleic Acid for Paints & Coatings
- Oleic Acid for Other End Uses
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global oleic acid market to add 1.4x the market value by 2031
- Animal-derived oleic acid remains preferred, expanding at over 3% CAGR
- Pharmaceuticals to emerge as an important end user, yielding nearly 30% of global value
- Cosmetics & personal care to remain core end user, likely to expand at around 4% CAGR
- U.S to emerge as the dominant North American market, generating 2 out of 5 sales
- Asia is a significant oleic acid market, accounting for over 50% of the global revenue
- Europe likely to spur oleic acid sales at a CAGR of around 3% through 2031
The global oleic acid market is extremely fragmented, with numerous regional and local companies participating in it. Large oleic acid manufacturers, on the other hand, continue to have a substantial market share. Producers of oleic acid are largely focused on research to find and expand the range of usage in a number of end-use industries and consumer demographics.
Eastman Chemical Company, Berg + Schmidt, VVF L.L.C., Klk Oleo Sdn. Bhd., Emery Oleo chemicals (M) Sdn Bhd, Wilmar International Limited, Wilmar International Ltd., Oleon NV, White Group Public Co.,Ltd., and others are among the market participants identified across the value chain in the global oleic acids market.
Report benefits & key questions answered
- Post covid consumer spending on Blood Transfusion Diagnostics: the report also highlights the change in the buying behavior of consumers and shifts in purchasing power, post covid-19. This information will assist the businesses to plan their production and marketing strategies.
- Oleic Acid demand outlook: the market intelligence study reports highlights the factor propelling the demand for Synthetic Cannabinoids. As per the study, the demand for Oleic Acid will grow through 2029.
- Oleic Acid historical volume analysis: Fact.MR survey report provides insights into the sales registered over the last forecast year 2016 to 2020 and create estimates regarding the sales performance for 2019-2029.
- Oleic Acid consumption by demographics: the report provides consumption by demographics analysis to assist the market players in designing their expansion strategies on the basis of consumption pattern of the customers.