The cosmetic chemicals market refers to the sales and distribution of chemicals used in the production of personal care and beauty products. These chemicals include surfactants, emollients, emulsifiers, moisturizers, and preservatives, among others. The market is segmented by product type (active ingredients, basic ingredients, and speciality ingredients), application (skin care, hair care, makeup, and others), and end-use (personal care and beauty products). The market is expected to grow due to increasing consumer demand for personal care and beauty products, growing awareness about personal grooming, and the increasing purchasing power of consumers. Additionally, the market growth is driven by the increasing demand for natural and organic ingredients in cosmetics.
Organic cosmetics use is projected to have a significant impact on future sales prospects. As environmental concerns grow, customers are intentionally shifting away from inorganic cosmetic products in favor of natural alternatives. Growth is particularly noticeable in the skincare and haircare goods segments, with major cosmetic companies attempting to provide 100% organic products.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6399
Key Segments Covered in Market Study
- Cosmetic Chemicals for Perfumes & Fragrances
- Cosmetic Chemicals for Haircare & Skincare
- Color Cosmetic Chemicals
- Cosmetic Chemicals for Other Applications
- Cosmetic Chemical Emollients, Film Formers & Moisturizers
- Cosmetic Chemical Surfactants
- Single Use Cosmetic Chemical Additives
- Cosmetic Chemical Carriers, Powders & Colorants
- Cosmetic Chemical Thickening Agents
- Other Cosmetic Chemical Types
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6399
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Skincare & haircare to emerge as primary application areas, accounting for over 30% revenue
- By product, emollients, skincare & moisturizers to remain top-selling, reaching nearly US$ 11 Bn by 2031
- Demand for surfactants and single-use additives to collectively expand at over 11% CAGR until 2031
- Organic cosmetic chemicals comprise bulk of U.S. sales, reaching almost US$ 6 Bn in 2020
- Market in China to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 7 Bn by 2031, expanding at nearly 9% CAGR by 2031
- Japan and Canada are other noteworthy markets, expanding at CAGRs exceeding 3% and 5%, respectively
Key Cosmetic Chemicals Service Providers
- Akzo Nobel NV
- Ashland Global Holdings Inc.
- BASF SE
- Clariant International Ltd.
- Dow Inc.
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Evonik Industries AG
- Firmenich SA
- Givaudan SA
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.
- LANXESS AG
- Lonza Group Limited
- P&G Chemicals
- Sederma SAS
- Solvay SA
- Symrise AG
- The Lubrizol Corporation
Prominent cosmetic chemical manufacturers in Fact.MR’s report include Akzo Nobel NV, Ashland Global Holdings Inc., BASF SE, Clariant International Ltd., Dow Inc., Firmenich SA, Givaudan SA, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc., LANXESS AG, Lonza Group Limited, and P&G Chemicals, among others.
- In April 2021, BASF SE introduced the Sacred Patch® skincare active ingredient which helps boost emotional well-being, endowed with the latest MicroPatch® technology, and is 99.2% natural origin. It possesses outstanding moisturizing capabilities, stimulating oxytocin release.
- In November 2019, Clariant International Ltd. acquired a 10% stake in French cosmetic ingredients manufacturer Plant Advanced Technologies for the purpose of developing new premium products in the active ingredients business portfolio.