The Glycolic acid market refers to the market for a colorless, odorless, and water-soluble alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) which is derived from natural sources such as sugarcane, sugar beets, and pineapple, and is widely used as a chemical exfoliant in personal care products and cosmetics. It is also used in various other applications such as tanning, hair care, and oral care.
The market is driven by the growing demand for natural and organic personal care products, the increasing use of glycolic acid in anti-aging products, and the growing popularity of chemical peels. Additionally, the increasing awareness of the benefits of glycolic acid in skincare and the rising demand for skin lightening products are also driving the market.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5942
Key Market Segments Covered
- Glycolic Acid ≤68%
- Glycolic Acid 70%
- Glycolic Acid ≥99%
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Others (including Nail Care and Dental Care)
- Plant Growth Stimulation
- Food Flavoring & Preservation
- Polyglycolic Acid (PGA) Manufacturing
- Cleaning Agent
- Oil & Gas
- Leather Dyeing & Tanning
- Others (including Biomedical & Drug Delivery and Gas Barrier Packaging)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In 2020, the global glycolic acid market was worth over US$ 270 million
- Global demand for glycolic acid is projected to register a CAGR of more than 7% during the assessment period
- Primary factor expected to drive the market is rising use of skin care and hair care products around the world
- The Asia Pacific region dominates the global market as compared to other regions
- As a natural alternative to synthetic chemicals in beauty products, formaldehyde-free glycolic acid is widely used
- Use of formaldehyde-free glycolic acid as a clean alternative to synthetic chemicals is increasing in beauty products
Key Companies Profiled
- Avid Organics
- CABB Group GmbH
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (SINOPEC)
- CrossChem LP
- Hebei Chengxin Co., Ltd.
- Hefei TNJ Chemical Industry Co.Ltd.
- Phibro Animal Health Corporation
- Saanvi Corp.Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceutical Co.Ltd.
- The Chemours Company
- Water Chemical Co., Ltd
- Zhonglan Industry Co., Ltd.
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Glycolic Acid ≥99% Company & brand share analysis: The report offers brand-share analysis on Glycolic Acid ≥99% market to offer a more in-depth competition deep-dive. This is intended at assisting companies at proactive long-term planning.
- Glycolic Acid ≥99% Historical volume analysis: Factors affecting sales in the past are analyzed in detail. The report also offers comparative analysis between growth trajectory exhibited in 2016-2020 and 2021-2031.
- Glycolic Acid ≥99% Category & segment level analysis: To offer a comprehensive analysis, the market identifies leading segments and highlights chief factors enabling growth across these categories.
- Glycolic Acid ≥99% Consumption by demographics: The demographic analysis is intended at providing recommendations to companies to help them create growth strategies around dynamic consumption patterns.
- Glycolic Acid ≥99% Manufacturing trend analysis: Manufacturing trend analysis is the key highlight of the study. It offers vital data on strategies adopted by market players to align their manufacturing strategies as per prevailing market trends.
- Post COVID consumer spending on Glycolic Acid ≥99%: The survey offers a chapter dedicated to analyzing post COVID consumer behavior. Changes in their spending pattern are carefully analyzed to offer insights into potential impact on Glycolic Acid ≥99% sales.
More Valuable Insights on Glycolic Acid ≥99% Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Glycolic Acid ≥99%, Sales and Demand of Glycolic Acid ≥99%, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.