The Europe thermal dryer market is expected to be worth US$ 298 million in 2023 and to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% to reach US$ 412 million by the end of 2033. Thermal dryers are becoming more popular in the mature European market as a result of severe government regulations requiring the treatment of waste water and the extraction of recyclable elements from it. New thermal dryers, such as the thermal-radiation single-drum roll drier, have been created to help with routine waste water management at the unit level. There is also ongoing research and development to make better thermal dryers.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7943
Segmentation of Thermal Dryer Industry Research
- By Operation :
- By Use Case :
- WTE Plans
- Plastic Production and Processing
- Plastic Recycling
- Resin Processing
- By Country :
- Rest of Europ
In order to establish their position in the industry, the market participants are using both organic and inorganic growth tactics. The number of consolidations in the thermal dryer manufacturing industry has increased during the last five years. This is mainly attributable to efforts made by businesses to accommodate the growing demand for thermal dryers. Many businesses are also concentrating on organic growth tactics, including product launches, product approval, and many more. Acquisition, partnership, and collaboration are examples of inorganic growth strategies used by major players in the market. The aforementioned actions are opening doors for market players to expand their clientele and operations.
- In Sep 2021, By acquiring AEP, a compressor distributor and service provider with headquarters in Paris, Atlas Copco expanded its market presence in France. This would boost the business’s visibility and ensure steady demand.
Key Companies Profiled
- Dutch Dryers BV
- Huber SE
- INNOTECH Ingenieursgesellschaft mbH
- ANDRITZ SEPARATION
- The Witte Company
- Santex Rimar Group
- Bühler Group
- ASI, Division of Thermal Technologies Inc.
- GEA Group AG
Through this report, reader gets insights and assessments on following aspects:
- Latest guidelines in important sectors influencing the overall demand in the Europe Thermal Dryer Market
- Detailed profiling of diverse companies operating in this market
- Important trends underlining high investments by top shareholders in diverse countries
- Shifting consumer preferences and latest trends in key industries
- Latest opportunities for investments in diverse technology and product/service types
- Varying demand and consumption of diverse product segments