The Paper IBC Container Industry sales study offers a comprehensive analysis of diverse features including production capacities, Paper IBC Container demand, product developments, sales revenue generation, and Paper IBC Container market outlook across the globe. market research report by Fact.MR, (Leading business and competitive intelligence provider) on global Paper IBC Container market sales...
The Ceramic Tiles Industry Sales Study provides a thorough examination of a number of aspects, including production capabilities, Ceramic Tiles demand, product advancements, sales income generation, and Ceramic Tiles market prognosis globally.
The market prognosis is followed by a close examination of demand and consumption volumes as well as the share and size of key end-use categories in Fact.MR’s 170 page market research study on the global Ceramic Tiles Market sales.
The market for ceramic tiles at large was valued at approximately US$ 114.5 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% to reach US$ 330 billion by 2032. Ceramic floor tiles are in great demand and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% across the assessment period of 2022 to 2032.
Download Sample Copy of This Report
The readability score of the Ceramic Tiles market demand report is good as it offers chapter-wise layout with each section divided into a smaller sections.
The report encompasses graphs and tables to show the entire assembling. Pictorial demonstration of the definite and estimated values of key segments is visually appealing to readers.
This Ceramic Tiles market outlook report explicates on vital dynamics such as the drivers, restraints and opportunities for key players and competitive analysis of Ceramic Tiles along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with the manufacturing of product.
The Key trends Analysis of Extended Ceramic Tiles market also provides dynamics that are responsible for influencing the future sales and demand of over the forecast period.
Key Companies Profiled
- Ceramiche Atlas Concorde S.P.A
- Cersanit SA
- Florim Ceramiche S.P.A
- Grupo Lamosa SAB de CV
- GranitiFiandre S.p.A.
- Grupo Fragnani
- Johnson Tiles
- Mohawk Industries
- Pamesa Ceramica Sl
- Portobello Ceramics
- RAK CERAMICS
- Kajaria Ceramics Limited
- Saudi Ceramic Company
- PORCELANOSA Grupo A.I.E
- Crossville Inc.
- LIXIL Group Corporation
Questionnaire answered in the market outlook report of Ceramic Tiles include:
- What is the key strategy deployed by large players to maximize Ceramic Tiles market growth?
- What are the main challenges faced by players in the Ceramic Tiles market demand?
- With the advent of technological advancement, how will the Ceramic Tiles market landscape change over the forecast period?
- What does player bring to the table, which is unique as a strategy, and is easy to emulate for new investors in the Ceramic Tiles market size?
How will be insights and market estimations provided in the Fact.MR report on the demand of Ceramic Tiles make a difference?
- The study takes a closer look at the major economic turmoil, with a focus on the recent COVID-19 pandemic disruptions
- The assessment of key growth dynamics highlights the attractiveness of new automation technologies and offers readers insight on the prospect of these during the forecast period
- The study tries to offer a balance perspective of the opportunities in mature and the most lackluster markets
- Provides scrutiny of the industry trends that have shaped recent government policies
- Provides an account of major breakthroughs in all segments that might change the course of the market considerably
- Provides an incisive analysis of socio-political milieu in which the key markets operate, and how will that influence the lucrativeness of the overall Ceramic Tiles market
- Analyzes how collaborations and partnerships among players from different industries shape the key growth dynamics in the near future
- Evaluates the role of various stages of funding on new growth avenues in key regional markets
Highly Fragmented Market Structure with Organized and Unorganized Players
The global ceramic tiles market is a highly fragmented space with a large number of local and regional players. There is a range of small-scale producers manufacturing ceramic tiles at global and regional levels.
The ceramic tiles market consists of both, organized and unorganized players in the 40:60 ratio. Tier-1 ceramic tile suppliers hold a market share of over 15% with revenue of over US$ 16.8 Bn.
Some of the key manufacturers of ceramic tiles are Ceramiche Atlas Concorde, Cersanit Sa, Pamesa Ceramica, Florim Ceramiche, Grupo Lamosa Sab, Johnson Tiles, and Mohawk Industries.
- In February 2021, Pamesa Ceramica collaborated with Spanish fashion designer Agatha Ruiz de la Prada to launch a range of ceramic tiles – ‘Agatha 21’. The star attractions of Agatha 21 are bold powder colors, confetti effects, geometrical shapes, and glossy shine.
- In March 2022, RAK Ceramics, one of the world’s biggest producers of ceramic products, acquired 100 percent of Germany’s Kludi Group as it seeks to expand its operations internationally. The company will acquire Kludi Group at a valuation of €39 million ($42.9m)
- In June 2022, Mohawk Industries, Inc. agreed to purchase the Vitromex ceramic tile business from Grupo Industrial Saltillo (GIS) for approximately $293 million in cash. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of 2022 and is subject to the approval of GIS’s shareholders, as well as customary government approvals and closing conditions. The Vitromex business is expected to be accretive to Mohawk’s earnings.
The business ecosystem involves growing stakeholders involved in producing ceramic tiles and the supply chain, starting from raw material procurement to final product manufacturing. Post this, product promotion and sales take place, which is possible if an efficient channel of distribution is created. Finally, end products are put at the disposal of potential consumers.
Key Segments in Ceramic Tiles Industry Research
- By Formulation :
- Dry Pressed
- By Application :
- By End Use :
- Residential Use
- Non-Residential Use
- By Sales Type :
- New Installation
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East Africa