The Cold Pressed Oil Industry sales study offers a comprehensive analysis on diverse features including production capacities, Cold Pressed Oil demand, product developments, sales revenue generation and Cold Pressed Oil market outlook across the globe.
market research report by Fact.MR, (Leading business and competitive intelligence provider) on global Cold Pressed Oil market sales initiates with an outlook of the market, followed by the scrutiny of the demand and consumption volumes and share and size of various end-use segments
The cold pressed oil market is projected to grow steadily at a 5.9% value CAGR, during the forecast period 2022-2032. Earlier in 2021, this market was projected to have a global market valuation worth US$ 28 Billion and is expected to reach a sum of US$ 52.60 Billion by 2032.
The readability score of the Cold Pressed Oil market demand report is good as it offers chapter-wise layout with each section divided into a smaller sections.
The report encompasses graphs and tables to show the entire assembling. Pictorial demonstration of the definite and estimated values of key segments is visually appealing to readers.
This Cold Pressed Oil market outlook report explicates on vital dynamics such as the drivers, restraints and opportunities for key players and competitive analysis of Cold Pressed Oil along with key stakeholders as well as emerging players associated with the manufacturing of product.
The Key trends Analysis of Extended Cold Pressed Oil market also provides dynamics that are responsible for influencing the future sales and demand of over the forecast period.
Key Companies Profiled
- Statfold Seed Oils Ltd.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM)
- Wilmar International Ltd
- Bunge Limited
- Cargill Inc.
- Naissance Natural Healthy Living
- China Agri-Industries Holdings Limited
- The Healthy Home Economist
- Gramiyum Wood Pressed Oils
- FreshMill Oils
Numerous well-established players as well as several small and medium-sized players operate in this market. Cold pressed seed oils have many advantages, which is why several companies manufacture and supply them. Many vendors have increased their production of cold-pressed oil in response to the growing demand for skin treatments. Two firms that are likely to focus on the production of cold-pressed oils for the cosmetics industry are GNC Holdings, Inc. and Blackmores Limited.
- Dabur India Ltd, India’s largest Ayurvedic and Natural Health Care Company, announced its launch of virgin coconut oilin February 2022, further strengthening its position in the coconut oil market. Dabur Virgin Coconut Oil is cold pressed and 100% natural. In addition to beng used for cooking, it is traditionally used for skin and hair care and as a massage oil.
Key Segments Covered in the Cold Pressed Oil Market Report
- By Product Type :
- Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil
- Cold Pressed Palm Oil
- Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Cold Pressed Soybean Oil
- Other Cold Pressed Oils
- By Distribution Channel :
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Online Channels
- Convenience Stores
- Other Distribution Channels
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America