The global olive oil market is estimated to progress at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2023 to 2033. The market stands at a valuation of US$ 12 billion in 2023 and is expected to reach US$ 20 billion by 2033-end. Demand for virgin olive oil is projected to rise rapidly over the coming years due to its effectiveness in preventing cardiovascular illnesses.
Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global Olive Oil market. The report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth.
Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the Olive Oil market.
Top olive oil suppliers are expanding their geographic reach to attract a wider consumer base, which helps drive the market. Major competitors have focused on product development, expansions, and alliances. Key olive oil producers are concentrating on creating new goods and forming alliances with regional businesses to broaden their worldwide reach and make it possible to supply new products to shift consumer demands.
- In 2019, to improve its position in the Chinese market, Deoleo, the leading manufacturer, announced the launch of a new olive oil brand, Carbonell.
- In 2022, Olio Nuovo Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a seasonal oil with a flavor that is both fresh and strong that was introduced by Curation Foods, Inc. under the moniker Of Olive Oil & Vinegars.
Key findings of the Olive Oil market study:
- Regional breakdown of the Olive Oil market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Olive Oil vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Olive Oil market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Olive Oil market.
Key Companies Profiled
- Sovena Group
- Ybarra Group
- Jaencoop Grupo
- Bunge Limited
- Associated British Foods
- The Adani Wilmar Ltd.
- Cargill Inc.
- Adams Group Inc.
Key Segments Covered in Olive Oil Industry Research
- By Type :
- Processed Olive Oil
- Virgin Olive Oil
- By Application :
- Food Service
- By Distribution Channel :
- Franchise Outlets
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Queries addressed in the Olive Oil market report:
- Why are the Olive Oil market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Olive Oil market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Olive Oil market?
- What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global Olive Oil market?
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.