With the growing demand for portable smart kitchen appliances and the expanding working class population base, the portable espresso machines market is witnessing sufficient traction. The increasing trend of social gatherings and outdoor activities is leveraging the demand for portable espresso machines. The purchase of portable espresso machine can be profitable to consumers as these machines ...
The global pet sitting services market stands at a valuation of US$ 1.6 billion in 2022. Talking about the future, the market is poised to expand at a healthy CAGR of 8.3% and reach US$ 3.6 billion by the end of 2032.
Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global Pet Sitting Services market. The report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth.
Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the Pet Sitting Services market.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Best Friends Pet Care
- Care.com, Inc.
- D Pet Hotels
- Dogtopia Enterprises
- Fetch! Pet Care
- First Class Pet Sitting Services
- Mars, Incorporated
- Pawsitive Ruff House Pet Sitting, LLC
- Petpals (UK) Limited
- PetSmart LLC
Key findings of the Pet Sitting Services market study:
- Regional breakdown of the Pet Sitting Services market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Pet Sitting Services vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Pet Sitting Services market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Pet Sitting Services market.
The global pet sitting services market is highly fragmented. As these services do not require any professional degree or certificate to carry out the business, many small and medium local enterprises own a significant market share regionally. Established market players are resorting to inorganic activities such as mergers and acquisitions to expand their presence and market share.
- In July 2022, Emami Ltd acquired a 30% share in a pet-care company, Cannis Lupus Services. With the help of this acquisition, Emami will roll out a range of natural and chemical-free products for pets.
- In June 2022, Zoetis, one of the world’s largest drug makers for pets, acquired Basepaws, a pet care genetics company.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the providers of pet sitting services positioned across regions, revenue growth, and service offering expansion, in the recently published report.
Segmentation of Pet Sitting Services Industry Research
- By Pet Type:
- Others (Not Covered Elsewhere)
- By Service:
- In-house Sitting
- At-care Facilities
- By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Queries addressed in the Pet Sitting Services market report:
- Why are the Pet Sitting Services market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Pet Sitting Services market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Pet Sitting Services market?
- What are the underlying micro-macroeconomic factors affecting the global Pet Sitting Services market?
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.