The global dry onion market has reached a valuation of US$ 4.26 billion in 2023 and is estimated to jump to US$ 7.01 billion by 2033-end. Worldwide shipments of dry onions are predicted to rise at 5.1% CAGR over the next ten years, which is higher than the historical CAGR of 4.1% (2018 to 2022).
Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global Dry Onion market. The report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth.
Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the Dry Onion market.
Key findings of the Dry Onion market study:
- Regional breakdown of the Dry Onion market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Dry Onion vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Dry Onion market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Dry Onion market.
Key Companies Profiled
- Olam International
- Daksh Foods
- Murtuza Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Cascade Specialties Inc.
- Shreeji Dehydrate
- Pardes Dehydration
- Kings Dehydrated Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Vibrant Dehydro Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Natural Dehydrated Vegetables
- Foodchem International Corporation
Top-tier dry onion suppliers are also expected to adopt different strategies such as collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to expand their business scope and improve revenue generation capacity.
- In October 2021, Olam International, a leading agri-business company operating in 60 countries, announced that it had partnered with food safety tech provider Agri-Neo to provide organically pasteurized dried onions. This move was aimed at enhancing the food safety for both conventional and organic ingredients provided by Olam and combines Olam’s leadership in dried onions with Agri-Neo’s pasteurization technology titled Neo-PureTM.
Key Segments of Dry Onion Industry Research
- By Form :
- Dry Onion Flakes
- Dry Onion Powder
- Dry Onion Granules
- Minced Dry Onion
- Other Dry Onion Forms
- By Drying Process :
- Air Onion Drying
- Freeze Onion Drying
- Vacuum Onion Drying
- Other Onion Drying Processes
- By Application :
- Culinary Applications
- Salad Dressings
- Snacks & Convenience Food
- Bakery Products
- Fast Food Restaurant Chains
- Meat & Poultry Products
- Other Applications
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
Queries addressed in the Dry Onion market report:
- Why are the Dry Onion market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Dry Onion market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Dry Onion market?
- What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global Dry Onion market?
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.