Worldwide demand for yellow pea protein is forecasted to increase at a CAGR of 6% from 2023 to 2033. The global yellow pea protein market stands at a valuation of US$ 2 billion in 2023 and is estimated to reach US$ 3.6 billion by the end of 2033.
Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global Yellow Pea Protein market. The report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth.
Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the Yellow Pea Protein market.
Key findings of the Yellow Pea Protein market study:
- Regional breakdown of the Yellow Pea Protein market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by Yellow Pea Protein vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the Yellow Pea Protein market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global Yellow Pea Protein market.
Key Companies Profiled
- Ingredion Incorporated
- The Emsland Group
- Axiom Foods, Inc.
- Bata Food
- The Green Labs LLC
- The Scoular Company
- Kerry Group PLC
- Cargill Inc.
- Puris Proteins LLC
Key yellow pea protein manufacturers are entering into direct contracts with farmers to reduce the supplier power balance by offering products at competitive prices to gain cost advantage and brand recognition. Top yellow pea protein producers are introducing a range of new items, from plant-based burgers to chicken nuggets, and acquiring brands to get quality products in the alternative protein space. To increase supply chain strength and ensure easy access to raw materials, multinational corporations producing yellow pea protein are focusing on purchasing local and regional businesses.
- Agribusiness conglomerate Cargill is developing new products with yellow pea protein along with food producer Puris for functional drinks, dietary supplements, and nutraceuticals.
- In 2021, Puris Protein LLC established a new manufacturing unit in the United States to double the production capacity for yellow pea protein. It was converted from an existing dairy business.
Key Segments of Yellow Pea Protein Industry Research
- By Product :
- Pea Protein Concentrates
- Pea Protein Isolates
- Textured Pea Protein
- Hydrolyzed Pea Protein
- By Form :
- By Application :
- Meat Substitutes
- Bakery Products
- Dietary Supplements
- By Region :
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Queries addressed in the Yellow Pea Protein market report:
- Why are the Yellow Pea Protein market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Yellow Pea Protein market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Yellow Pea Protein market?
- What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global Yellow Pea Protein market?
Why choose Fact.MR?
Reports published by Fact.MR are a result of the combination of our experts and digital technologies. We thrive to provide innovative business solutions to the clients as well as tailor the reports aligning with the clients’ requisites. Our analysts perform comprehensive research to offer ins and outs of the current market situation. Clients across various time zones tend to utilize our 24/7 service availability.