The Paper IBC Container Industry sales study offers a comprehensive analysis of diverse features including production capacities, Paper IBC Container demand, product developments, sales revenue generation, and Paper IBC Container market outlook across the globe. market research report by Fact.MR, (Leading business and competitive intelligence provider) on global Paper IBC Container market sales...
Worldwide demand for yoga mats is expected to rise at a high-value CAGR of 6.6% from 2022 to 2032. Currently, the global yoga mats market is valued at US$ 14.57 billion and is anticipated to reach US$ 27.6 billion by the end of 2032.
Yoga mats are sold through various distribution channels such as online stores and organized retail stores. Organized retail stores facilitate brand names with enhanced advertising, thus attracting wider customer attention, which is why sales of yoga mats through online channels are rising faster.
What is the Key Trend Driving Demand for Yoga Mats?
The key trend driving demand for yoga mats is the increasing popularity of yoga as a form of exercise and relaxation. As yoga has become more prevalent in recent years, so too has the demand for products to make the practice easier and more comfortable. Yoga mats provide a safe and supportive surface for yogis to practice on, allowing them to focus on their breathing and poses without feeling uncomfortable.
Yoga mats also provide a cushioning layer between the floor and the yogi’s body, protecting it from hard surfaces and helping to reduce the risk of injuries. Additionally, yoga mats can come in various sizes and thicknesses, allowing yogis to choose the exact mat that best fits their needs. As the demand for yoga continues to grow, the demand for yoga mats has also significantly increased, making them an essential item for any yoga enthusiast.
Leading yoga product manufacturers are joining forces for collaborative product development, hinging on the belief that customer co-creation would aid the development of high-quality yoga mats. These yoga mat producers integrate the customer co-creation concept into their processes, thereby producing new prototypes that fulfil evolving customer demands.
Yoga mat providers are aiming on using recyclable and natural raw materials which are known to be bio-degradable. This has made them popular among the environmental concern population, as these mats are known to be environmentally friendly.
For instance :
- Manduka is focused on developing a range of environment-friendly and non-toxic yoga mats, such as the eKO Lite Mats. These mats are manufactured using rubber from natural resources and biodegradable components as an alternative to PVC materials.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Ecoyoga Ltd.
- ALOYOGA, INC.
- Barefoot Yoga Co
- Ryan Overseas
- Airex AG
Key Segments Covered in Yoga Mats Industry Research
- By Material :
- PVC Yoga Mats
- TPE Yoga Mats
- Rubber Yoga Mats
- Cotton/Jute Yoga Mats
- By End User :
- Yoga and Fitness Clubs
- By Distribution Channel :
- Online Stores
- Organized Retail Stores
Key Questions Covered in the Yoga Mats Market Report
- What is the projected value of the Yoga Mats factors Industry in 2022?
- At what rate will the global Yoga Mats factors market size grow until 2032?
- Which are the factors hampering the growth of Yoga Mats factors?
- Which region is expected to lead in the global Yoga Mats factors market By 2032?
- Which are the factors driving the Yoga Mats factors Industry during the forecast period?
- What is the expected market value of the Yoga Mats factors market during the forecast period?
Regional Analysis For Yoga Mats Market:
- APAC (Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, India, and the rest of APAC; the rest of APAC is further segmented into Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, New Zealand, Vietnam, and Sri Lanka)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe; Rest of Europe is further segmented into Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Romania)
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- MEA (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa)