According to latest research by Fact.MR, vegan bacon market is likely to witness robust growth during 2021-2031. Demand for vegan bacon will witness positive growth outlook in the long-run.
Increasing adoption of cruelty-free products coupled with the rising awareness about animal rights will mean limited opportunities in near future, however, the predominance of allergies from animal-based protein source consumption is likely to provide momentum to the consumption of vegan bacon.
US and Canada Vegan Bacon Market Outlook
North America has been a fertile ground for vegan bacon market. US and Canada, both have witnessed a rapid growth in the vegan bacon sales, owing to increasing food allergies from animal-based food products and rising awareness on animal rights and safety.
The traditional meat market in United States is facing an adverse effect of COVID-19 pandemic, primarily due to shut down of production units by key manufacturers. However, the sale of vegan/plant based meat has shown a significant increase with the continuous dealing through e-commerce platform. Furthermore, the demand for plant-based bacon in US and Canada is likely to increase in near future with a perceptional shift of consumers towards sustainable and safe food consumption.
- Bacon Strip
- Bacon Bits
- Bacon Bites
- Standard Bacon
- Ready-to-eat Bacon
By Distribution Channel
- Foodservice Channel
- Full-service Restaurants
- Quick-service Restaurants
- Cafes and Bars
- Other Foodservice Channels
- Retail Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
- Other Retail Channels
Report regional analysis includes:
- North America
- East Asia (Japan, China, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
List of the Leading Companies Profiled in the keyword Market are:
- Upton’s Naturals
- Beyond Meat
- Sweet Earth Foods
- Kellogg NA Co. (MorningStar Farms)
- Organic Matters
- Cool Foods, Inc.
- VBites Foods
- Yves Veggie Cuisine
- Frontier CO-OP
- Impossible Foods Inc.
- Maple Leaf Foods
- The Vegetarian Butcher
Many leading manufacturers and suppliers have an e-commerce presence to supply vegan bacons directly to end-users by cutting down intermediary costs. Increasing importance of plant-based nutrition, positive outlook for the health and fitness industry, and high demand for vegan protein diet are some of the factors which are likely to create huge opportunities for market participants in vegan bacon market. Further, many vegan bacon manufacturers are focusing on adopting the strategies such as product innovations, mergers & acquisitions, developments, joint venture, collaborations, and partnership. For instance, in June 2020, Beyond Meat, a leading vegan bacon manufacturer announced the expansion of its production capacity in Europe by acquiring a new production unit in Enschede, the Netherlands.
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Highlights from the Report
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and trends
- Competition landscape
- Strategies adopted by the market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on performance of the market
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
Why Go For Fact.MR ?
- Our analysts have exceptional knowledge of the latest market research techniques
- We use the latest market research and analytical tools to curate market reports
- High-quality customized reports available as per the client’s requirements
- Our team consists of highly experienced and trained analysts
- Swift and prompt customer support for domestic and international clients
- COVID-19 analysis with credible insights