The autologous fat grafting market is anticipated to witness substantial growth, with a robust compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of nearly 10% during the period from 2021 to 2031. Among various applications, breast augmentation emerges as the dominant segment, capturing a significant market share of over 45%. Autologous Fat Grafting, also known as fat transfer or lipofilling, has emerged as a ...
According to the industry report on wireless handheld ultrasound devices, the market experienced significant growth with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 14.5% during the period of 2016 to 2020, resulting in a market valuation of US$ 549 million. This comprehensive research further predicts a growth rate of 16% CAGR over the next ten years, presenting an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 2.2 billion during the same period. The North American region is expected to offer substantial opportunities for manufacturers and suppliers of wireless handheld ultrasound devices throughout the decade.
The global Wireless Handheld Ultrasound Devices market has been experiencing a paradigm shift with the advent of cutting-edge technology, transforming the landscape of point-of-care imaging. These handheld ultrasound devices provide healthcare professionals with unprecedented flexibility, enabling them to conduct real-time diagnostic imaging in diverse settings. The market has witnessed significant growth in recent years, driven by the increasing demand for portable and convenient diagnostic tools, especially in emergency and resource-limited settings.
Get Free Sample Copy of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6940
The key driving factors for the market include the growing emphasis on early and accurate diagnosis, rising awareness about the benefits of point-of-care ultrasound, and advancements in wireless technology. These devices cater to a wide range of medical specialties, from obstetrics and gynecology to emergency medicine, making them versatile tools in the hands of healthcare providers.
The Wireless Handheld Ultrasound Devices market presents substantial opportunities for growth and innovation. The shift towards decentralized healthcare and the increasing adoption of telemedicine create a favorable environment for these portable devices. The ability to wirelessly transmit ultrasound images to remote locations for expert consultations enhances the accessibility of quality healthcare, especially in underserved areas.
Additionally, the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) in handheld ultrasound devices opens up new possibilities for automated image analysis and interpretation. This not only expedites the diagnostic process but also enhances the accuracy of results. The market has the potential to expand its reach further by catering to the demands of home healthcare and remote patient monitoring, thereby transforming the way healthcare is delivered.
Despite the promising opportunities, the Wireless Handheld Ultrasound Devices market faces certain challenges. One significant hurdle is the high initial cost associated with these advanced devices. While the long-term benefits and cost-effectiveness are evident, the initial investment may pose a barrier, particularly in regions with constrained healthcare budgets.
Moreover, ensuring the security and privacy of patient data transmitted wirelessly is a critical concern. As these devices become more interconnected and reliant on cloud-based platforms, robust cybersecurity measures are essential to prevent unauthorized access and protect sensitive medical information.
- SUSTeK Computer Inc.
- Clarius Mobile Health Corp.
- GE Healthcare
- Healcerion Co., Ltd.
- WuHan Youkey Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Prunus Medical
- SIFSOF LLC
- Vave Health, Inc.
- LeSONO (LelTek Inc.)
Some notable recent developments in the market include:
– In May 2021, Clarius Mobile Health Corp. introduced the C3 HD, a wireless ultrasound device that utilizes machine learning and AI to accurately identify micro-level anatomy and various structures within the human torso.
– In March 2021, GE Healthcare launched the Vscan Air, a handheld ultrasound device that will initially be available in the United States and Europe.
– In December 2020, Clarius Mobile Health Corp. released a 2-in-1 charging station capable of simultaneously charging an additional battery and ultrasound device.
– In October 2020, Clarius Mobile Health Corp. unveiled the EC7 Endocavity Ultrasound Scanner, designed for gynecologic procedures and also applicable in urology. This wireless ultrasound scanner offers advanced functionality.
– In September 2020, Clarius Mobile Health Corp. introduced the Clarius L20 HD, a new ultrasound device with ultra-high definition medical imaging capabilities, particularly suitable for superficial applications.
– In August 2020, Hologic, Inc. announced a collaboration with RadNet, Inc. to enhance the utilization of artificial intelligence in breast health, thereby improving the quality of their wireless handheld ultrasound device, the Viera.
– In October 2019, Siemens Heathineers launched the Acuson Redwood ultrasound system, a wireless handheld device specifically designed for cardiology applications. It also offers significant benefits in obstetrics.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6940
About Fact.MR :
We are a trusted research partner of 80% of fortune 1000 companies across the globe. We are consistently growing in the field of market research with more than 1000 reports published every year. The dedicated team of 400-plus analysts and consultants is committed to achieving the utmost level of our client’s satisfaction.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20852
United States Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Sales Team : firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube