Casein glycomacropeptide, commonly known as GMP, refers to a bioactive peptide that is found in mammalian milk & released in whey during making of cheese. Use of casein glycomacropeptide in functional foods & beverages and dietary supplements is gaining grounds, on account of its nutrition-rich profile and multifarious benefits offered. Use of highly-purified casein glycomacropeptide for effective treatment of Phenylketonuria, an amino acid metabolism disorder, is gaining traction owing to low concentration of phenylalanine amino acid.
Fact.MR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global Casein Glycomacropeptide market. The report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market growth.
Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the Casein Glycomacropeptide market.
Key Companies Profiled
- Arla Food Ingredients
- GL Biochem Ltd.
- S A Pharmachem Pvt. Ltd.
- Agropur Ingredients
- American Dairy Products Institute
The Casein Glycomacropeptide market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The casein glycomacropeptide market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The casein glycomacropeptide market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The casein glycomacropeptide market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Casein Glycomacropeptide Market: Segmentation
Casein glycomacropeptide market can be segmented on the basis of demographics as children (below 18 years old) and adults (18 and above years old). The major share of casein glycomacropeptide market is estimated to hold by the adult demographic segment. The children demographic segment is expected to grow with a single digit CAGR during the forecast period.
Casein glycomacropeptide market can be segmented on the basis of end-use application as food products, beverages, nut butter, fruit leathers, gelatins, sauces, extruded solids and others.
Casein glycomacropeptide market can also be segmented on the basis of form of the products as powder, bars, liquid and solid extruded. The acceptance of casein glycomacropeptide as a dietary supplements is expected to create lucrative growth opportunity for food end-use application segment in the forecast period.
Queries addressed in the Casein Glycomacropeptide market report:
- Why are the Casein Glycomacropeptide market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global Casein Glycomacropeptide market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the Casein Glycomacropeptide market?
- What are the underlying micro-macroeconomic factors affecting the global Casein Glycomacropeptide market?